Tuesday 26 June 2012

FAVOURITE MUSIC VIDEO-3

3. The Cads are are local band from the Norwich area. I first came across them when I was at a gig for another band and they were the support act, amongst other bands. I saw they were playing and supporting more bands in the local area, so I went to see them again. This is there most recent song.

The video is made by Stefan Vincent who is the lead singer of the band, he makes collages and slightly abstract computer images using layering. He has also makes other stop motion videos. This video is made by him and his skill at stop motion, it works so effectively and fits with his style, random but surprisingly pleasing. I love the ideas gone into this video and the thought process that accompanies it. I think this is original, innovative and and creative.


No comments:

Post a Comment