Friday 1 March 2013

IMPROVED PROMOTIONAL PACKAGE FEEDBACK

I sat 4 people from my target audience of different ages and a mix of genders down to watch my music video and to take a look at my Promotional package and get them to do a quick review for me. These were their answers. 





Overall their responses were more positive than of those before my amendments and portrayed the band, the music and the music video more accurately than the previous designs did. These responses give me confidence in the products I have designed, also all my overall ratings were either a 4 or 5 out of 5. From this feedback there are still elements I could change of each, however I am satisfied that the package is fulfilling its job in selling the artist, the video and the image of the band. 

No comments:

Post a Comment